Grow your retail operation with FusionPOS
Fusion Point of Sale (FusionPOS™) is a full-feature point of sale solution for retailers wanting to fully leverage your accounting system to provide centralized management in highly distributed retail environments, without sacrificing any functionality available in standalone retail solutions.
Easy Checkout w/Offline Mode
Confidently keep your business running, even if your connection goes down. Fusion’s advanced architecture enables your POS to run undisturbed offline or on a local network.
Grow your retail business in every way with Fusion’s multi-outlet POS and management system. From one store to 25+ on iOS, Android and Windows.
Brand & Customer Management
Easily deploy marketing and customer engagement campaigns, add Gift Cards, Loyalty programs, and more. Capture customer information and get real-time intelligence reports.
What makes FusionPOS different from other point of sale solutions?
- All items, customers and pricing data in your accounting system are automatically shared with FusionPOS™. No manual intervention required.
- All transactions from FusionPOS™ are automatically returned to your accounting system for final processing. Users may select the extent of their participation in the final processing as dictated by their internal policies and procedures.
- Retail stores can transact business even when the internet connection is lost. This means increased reliability and enhanced customer experience.
- FusionPOS™ can maintain individual customers’ transaction history without creating individual customers in your accounting system. This allows for retaining large amounts of customer-centric data critical for the analysis of buying patterns and focused marketing efforts independent of the constraints of the ERP.
- FusionPOS allows phantom items i.e. items that exist in FusionPOS™ but does not exist in the ERP. Phantoms are derivatives of ERP items and are converted back to the stocking unit of measure for posting.
- Fusion Enhanced Pricing module provides retail-specific, non-standard pricing models beyond the scope of conventional ERPs, including bundling, BOGO, merchandise promotions, vendor based specials, and more.
- FusionPOS™ does not consume an ERP license. Register operations do not require a direct connection to the ERP i.e. no Citrix or Terminal Services required.
- FusionPOS™ can be used stand-alone or easily integrated with many ERPs (Acumatica, Sage, and others). It also offers several functional modules that can be seamlessly integrated with the POS, including Gift Cards, Loyalty & Rewards, Campaign Promotions, Electronic Coupons, Scheduling, and other marketing automation and customer retention.
- All register transactions are immediately recorded on the local Fusion installation.
- Controls all communication between the Fusion Store Database and the Fusion Corporate Database.
- Provides local managers access to critical store performance data.
The Fusion System Manager contains two components. First is the Fusion Corporate Database. The FCdb is the central repository for all information collected from the various Fusion Store databases. In addition, it contains all the relevant information from the ERP system. The Fusion System Manager also contains the Accounting System Integration (ASI). The ASI is a unique operating protocol tailored to each ERP. It dictates the nature and extent of the integration. Its core function is to:
- Optimize efficiency by eliminating duplicate data entry
- Allow multiple business models (retail/nance; retail/wholesale/nance) to operate simultaneously without sacrificing functionality
- Improve visibility into all aspects of the business
- Maximize return on the ERP and RMS investments
The unique configuration of FCdb and ASI allows FusionPOS™ users the ability to change their underlying ERP as their business needs change without affecting core retail operations and more importantly the user interface at the register.
FusionPOS™ Functional Features
- FusionPOS™ Cash Customer is used where the customer or transaction-specific data isn’t needed, while speed and accuracy are. Examples include insignificant purchases, high volume transient environments, etc. Cash Customer transactions are “rolled-up” into a single, location-specific for each user-dened reporting period.
- FusionPOS™ enables direct one-to-one integration of customers within the ERP with no additional set up. Accounting Customers are used for either open account customers or transactions requiring follow-on activities such as layaway, fulfillment, etc.
- Unique to FusionRMS™ is the FusionPOS™ Marketing Customer. Marketing customers are used when customer data is desired for marketing and relationship purposes but not needed for accounting. Marketing Customers retain the same transaction integrity as an Accounting Customer, but transactions for Marketing Customers are “rolled-up” by each location for posting into the ERP. FusionPOS™ retains detailed sales history for each Marketing Customer.
- FusionPOS™ accommodates single step cash and carry transactions. Clients can use one or many payment types including credit/debit cards, cash, check, and the Fusion Gift card.
- Unique to FusionPOS™ is the ability to originate a transaction at the register and create a Sales Order for shipment from the ERP system.
- FusionPOS™ also allows for mixed transactions including both Cash and Carry and ERP Fulfillment. This is particularly useful where certain purchased items may leave with the customer and other items will be shipped using conventional fulfillment.
Built on the feature set and inventory integration of FusionCR™, the Fusion Customer Service Register (FusionCSR™) dramatically extends the reach of the ERP system by adding AR integration.
FusionCSR™ enhancements include:
- Advanced customer setup – Accounting customers can be set up for approval from the register. This allows for independent processing of the current transaction from the pending approval process which could impact the terms and conditions of future sales.
- On account activity – Accounting customers may purchase on account or make payments on account from the register. Further, FusionCSR™ checks credit status before processing any sale transaction.
- Separate transaction detail – Fusion CSR™ processes individual transactions for an accounting customer while transactions for nonaccounting customers roll-up into one transaction in the ERP system.
- Layaway – All layaway transactions are recorded in the ERP system, accurately tracking the associated liability. The lay-away liabilities are reversed and properly recorded upon completion of the layaway and completion of the sale.
- Customer-specific pricing – Fusion CSR™ enables customer-specific or contract to price to be synchronized with the ERP system assuring companywide pricing integrity.
- Order entry integration – Fusion CSR™ enables clerks to enter orders for future delivery. This is ideal for stores such as furniture stores, appliance stores, mattress stores, etc.
Clients using FusionPOS™ have state of the art retail functionality yet are still able to enjoy all the benefits of a robust ERP system.
- FusionCR™ integrates seamlessly with your accounting system inventory. Add an item and it is immediately available at the register. Pricing, availability, etc., can all be controlled with one interface. Daily transactions flow seamlessly back into your accounting system with no manual interaction. Purchasing, financial reporting, and cash management are performed within the system, leaving store managers to focus on enhancing your customer’s experience.
- FusionCR™ also provides complete transaction processing for today’s retail environments. Capable of completing a transaction with one touch, FusionCR™ is intuitive and easy to use with minimal training without compromising functionality. Its flexible user interface can be tailored to meet store level requirements with over seventy-five time-saving functions available on demand. Item lookups are quick and easy and can be performed manually or by scanning a barcode. Returns and exchanges can be verified against the original purchase to avoid fraud. Sales, refunds, and exchanges can be on the same transaction.
- FusionCR™’s fully integrated Payment Manager offers ultimate flexibility in tendering a sale. Our ability to handle multi-payment tender types per transaction along with multi-currency capabilities means no hassle for your clerks or customers. FusionPOS™ also includes integrated, PCI compliant credit/debit card processing and signature capture.
- FusionCR™ provides detailed retention of all customer activity and history ideal for loyalty or targeted marketing initiatives. Customers can be set up quickly and easily with user-defined data fields. Customer data can be retrieved by multiple attributes, including loyalty card, telephone number, name, and more.
FusionCR standard features include:
- Keyboard or Touch screen
- Multiple clerk login modes
- Employee Timeclock
- Flexible Item Look-up
- Serial number tracking
- Multi-layered security
- X / Z tape
- Multi-location item lookup
- Over / Short reports
- Multiple item selection
- Discount item – $ of %
- Discount sale – $ or %
- Price Change
- Sale Comment
- Item Comment
- Scale Integration
- Print/reprint receipt
- Print/reprint invoice
- Commission plans
- Split Commissions
- Exchange item/sale
- Suspend Sale
- Refund item / sale
- Barcode receipt/invoice
- The Mobile Register brings all the functionality of the FusionCSR™ to Windows, iOS, and. Android tablets. Place orders, invoice, accept credit cards, scan items, etc., all while never losing contact with the client.
- FusionPOS™ allows the operator to select from multiple fulfillment types depending on the nature of the transaction, including carryout, pick-up, ship, install, etc. Fulfillment types may be determined at the line level ideal for environments where an initial carry out sale is followed by delivery or shipment.
- The FusionPOS™ integration first creates a Sales Order in Acumatica for each transaction (Accounting Customers) or roll-up transaction (Cash or Marketing Customers). Payments are applied to the open sales order. Fusion then matches the Fulfillment Type with your accounting system’s “Ship Method”, allowing items flagged for future shipment to remain as an open Sales Order. For items otherwise flagged, Fusion can auto-post the shipment and/or the invoice depending on client preferences.
- Fusion Replenishment provides corporate offices with the ability to quickly and easily generate Purchase Orders or Transfer Orders to restock distribution centers or remote store shelves. Using real-time inventory data, Replenishment manages to cascade distribution channels where stores may be replenished through transfer orders from the regional warehouse (TO) who are in turn replenished from the corporate warehouse (TO) or from vendors (PO). Replenishment order quantities are automatically suggested using user-defined parameters including average daily sales, lead times, and current stock on hand. POs and TOs are automatically uploaded into your accounting system through a standard internet connection.
- (Fusion IM) is a version of FusionWMS meeting the needs of retail stores. It allows each store to conduct basic inventory transactions i.e. receiving, physical count, and label printing. However, it also allows the store to generate Purchase Orders or Transfer Orders to replenish inventory. Replenishment order quantities are suggested using user-defined parameters, including average daily sales, lead times, and current stock on hand. POs and TOs are automatically uploaded into your accounting system through a standard internet connection.
- Ideal for salons, restaurants, field service, etc., the Fusion Scheduler visually allocates any resource and assigns prices to tasks. These “appointments” can be easily converted to register transactions where additional material or labor items can be added as needed.
- The Fusion Enhanced Pricing module provides retail-specific, non-standard pricing beyond the scope of conventional ERP systems, including bundled prices, BOGO, merchandise promotions, vendor based specials, and more.
- Fusion Gift Card is an application service that is fully integrated into the existing Fusion Software POS systems. For business owners looking to strengthen customer relationships, increase traffic, and supercharge growth, take note: Fusion Gift Card allows funds to be directly deposited into your company’s account, versus other credit card brands, where the processor holds your hard-earned money.
- Fusion Loyalty is an easy to use, web-based portal that provides a complete suite of programs and processing.