Get advanced retail operations that are easy to use.
FusionPOS™ for Sage 500.
Simplify and enhance your financials and operations with Fusion POS for Sage 500, the ad-vanced point of sale system that integrates exquisitely with Sage 500 ERP.
This easy to use system automatically posts all of your transactions, items, pricing, and cus-tomer info to Sage 500.
So you can say bye-bye to time wasted entering duplicate info from your POS to your accounting system.
And there’s so much more to smile about:
Set prices, add or edit an item in Sage 500 and it’s instantly available at your cash registers. Data transfer specifics are customizable to your business. Transactions automatically flow back to Sage 500 for easy financial reporting, AP, and cash management.
- Synchronize customer specific or contract pricing with Sage 500 for company-wide pric-ing integrity.
- Reduce staff training time with Fusion’s user-friendly keyboard or touchscreen interface.
- Easily customize your system with the fields you want.
- Simplify complex orders and fulfillments.
- Save time with multiple efficiency functions at your fingertips.
- Quickly set up and look up items and multiple customer types.
- Automatically verify returns and exchanges to avoid fraud.
- Sell, refund and exchange – all in the same transaction.
- Retrieve customer data easily for loyalty or marketing programs.
- Create and add local store promotions from anywhere.
- Let your customers make payments on account from the register.
- Instantly check credit status before processing a sale.
- Record and track layaway transactions.
Fusion POS fluidly integrates salesperson management and commissions.
Get the customer data that’s critical for buying pattern analysis and marketing, and keep your customer transaction history without having to create individual customers in Sage 500.
- No down time – Keep selling even when the internet is down. All transactions are auto-matically updated when service is restored.
- Lower costs – FusionPOS does not consume a Sage 500 ERP license, and Citrix or Ter-minal Services isn’t required.
- Create the reports you need – Full SAP® Crystal Reporting is included, with hundreds to choose from.
- Be fully PCI compliant – Protect customers and keep your existing credit card merchant accounts with secure PA-DSS 1.2 validated gateways PCCharge™ and PayWare PC™ each with multiple security anti-fraud safeguards so you can accept debit, checks, gift cards, and EBT.
- Enhanced Pricing for non-standard pricing like BOGO and vendor-based specials
- Gift Cards
- Scheduler – Ideal for salons
- Web Store Integration
- Optional custom enhancements:
- Fusion Café – Customized cascading touch screen menus for cafés and sub shops.
- Fusion Replenishment – Keep all of your locations fully stocked with quick Purchase or Transfer Orders, automatically posted to Sage 500.
- Fusion Cost/Price Management – For vendor discounts, Sage 500 can manage price specials but does not have an automated way to handle cost specials and manage margins. Fusion Cost/Price Management lets you set vendor and customer cost specials for specific future dates while locking in your margins or prices.
- SKU Generator – SKU Generator allows initial forecasting and purchasing to be managed at the style level. It automatically sets up the required SKUs and creates purchase orders at the SKU level for receipt at the stores.